Practical Help & Advice Group
As part of our outreach to the community within the Parish of St James’ Birkdale we have compiled a directory of members of our congregation who in addition to being CRB checked have varied skills and experience in a variety of tasks and who may be able to help alleviate your concerns and solve any problems for you.
This is a CONFIDENTIAL, FREE SERVICE. No charge is made for the service…… So….
No need to worry any more …however small you feel the problem is please give us a call and join the list of people who have already used the service since January 2011……………Our response is assured.
Practical Help examples:
- Maybe an electrical problem?
- Maybe a plumbing problem?
- Maybe a shelf needs fixing?
- Maybe a lock needs repairing?
- Maybe a problem in the garden?
- Something too heavy to lift or move?
Advisory Help examples:
- Is security of your home a worry? Advice on what to do.
- Are you feeling vulnerable about asking tradesmen for quotations? We can help you find the right people.
- Are you in need of help, knowing who to contact with social, medical or financial services?
- Do you have worries about where to go for help and assistance whatever the problem.
The first point of contact should be the Parish Secretary who can be contacted Monday to Thursday from 9am to 1pm on 01704 564907.
Ken Laidler on 07802 425424
Email: Practical Help & Advice Group
- Lulworth Road
- PR8 2BQ